Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fundraising For High-Low

You may have noticed that I've placed a paypal Donate button under my profile to the right. As much as it pains me to make mention of this, the Clough family is having some financial difficulties at the moment: our rental house is being sold in the next couple of months (it will take a couple of thousand dollars to move and put down a security deposit), we just learned that we have to invest $3000 worth of repairs into the car we just bought, and we have had some medical bills popping up. It's a perfect storm of expenses, and at this point I'm trying to raise money any way I can. Thus, if readers have enjoyed my work here at High-Low over the years, I might ask them to kick in a few bucks if they feel so inclined. Thank you so much for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment