Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Site Update and Fundraiser

Just as a reminder to readers, I back filled the 30 Days of CCS feature to last November and December. Next week will feature my long-awaited feature on Josh Bayer, which will run all next week. After that, I'll be back on a three reviews-a-week schedule for the foreseeable future.

My family has been crushed by medical expenses in the past month, including a couple of hospitalizations. I would greatly appreciate any donations readers might care to give in order to help defray costs. There's a paypal button over at the right for those who would care to do so. Reader support has helped keep me and this site going, and I want everyone who's ever donated to know just how much my family and I appreciate that support.

No comments:

Post a Comment